Planning for desert landscaping
If you live in a dry and arid climate then your desert landscaping is going to take a little more planning than some other parts of the country. desert landscaping will have to work with a plan that includes only plants and trees that can survive with much less water than some other plants. There is no point in planting something if it can not sustain itself afterwards. So take some time with your desert landscaping plan and make sure that you have done everything suited to the climate.
You could spend the money to get better irrigation put in but the money will be great and the time will be all consuming. It is much simpler for your desert landscaping plan to just include plants that will thrive even in the hot sun all day.
What makes using desert landscaping friendly plants so great is that not only will these plants do well even in the hot sun they will also be able to thrive in poor quality soil. This is a much needed quality because places that have so much sun tend to have poor soil as well. So in essence you are killing two birds with one stone as they say.
Here are some wonderful plants that you can use in your desert landscaping:
Longwood Blue bluebeard
This is a shrub, it is deciduous and it will grow back each and every spring. It will always come back healthy and happy and this makes it perfect for desert landscaping. It is not a tiny shrub, it will grow to be anywhere between 3 and 4 feet high with a width of about 2 feet. This is a lovely plant to use in your desert landscaping as it is not only beautiful with its pretty blue flower clusters and silver foliage, it is also very fragrant.
This is a wonderful perennial that you can plant for your desert landscaping. With this choice you will have great leaves in pretty whorls. These leaves can be any number of different colors and can be bought to go with any desert landscaping design. This plant is the ultimate for desert landscaping because it can grow in rock gardens with ease. This lovely desert landscaping plant also has a unique and interesting flower unlike any other I have ever seen. These small flowers grow in clusters and they can be a few different colors and shades. The most common are yellow, orange and red and pink. If you plant these in your garden you will have butterflies around all of the time and they make for lovely entertainment on their own.
- Write a review of the ebook with your affiliate link at the end. You can post these for free on review sites like GoArticles.com, EzineArticles.com, and Squidoo.com.
- Create a free blog with a site like Blogger.com or Wordpress.com. On your blog talk about our site, then use a site like Pingomatic.com so your blog shows up in major search engines. Obviously your site will have your affiliate link in various places.
- Write a Press Release. Check out this killer Press Release site, PRweb.com. Post a review of the our product on here with your link. You can also pay them $80 and they will make sure your Press Release is put on ALL major search engines.
- Post videos on YouTube.com and Google Video about our website, and include your affiliate link.
- Create a review site about similar products and include a review of our product (This works really well right now).
- Use "Social Networking" sites like Twitter.com, Facebook.com, Myspace.com, and Digg.com to promote your affiliate link and build up a network of friends!